Moodle Developer - PHP
Experience : Minimum 3-6 Years
Compensation : Best in the Industry
Education : B Tech/B.E/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Extensive strong working knowledge and experience in LMS and Moodle Web (e-learning) Application Developments and API’s with Responsive Designs is a MUST.
- Experience in e-Learning (LMS) Platforms of Moodle development is a MUST.
- Should have strong exposure to Linux, ubuntu & Windows Platforms.
- Good skills and knowledge of PHP, Ajax, JScript, Jquery, Json, Angular JS and HTML 5 & CSS3.
- Sound Databases Programming and Administration (SQL Server and MYSQL) is a Must.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology/Environments.
- Experience in developing, maintaining Moodle based Learning Management Systems.
- Experience working with WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart is preferred as well.
- Worked (lead and collaborated) in digital learning solutions within Learning Management System (LMS) during the entire software implementation and support processes.
- Experience in designing assessments, timetabling, courses and tools in Moodle is preferred.
- Good documentation skills and matching code with design solutions that are easy to manage, maintain, customise (themes/layouts) and configure.
- Ensuring overall responsibilities: reliability, security, availability and high-performance code of solutions.