Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Fabric
Experience : Minimum 3-6 Years
Compensation : Best in the Industry
Education : B Tech/B.E/Graduate/Post Graduate
Technical Skills : Blockchain, Hyperledger Fabric, CouchDB, Node.js, MongoDB, Rest APIs
- Design and implement blockchain based solutions using Hyperledger Fabric.
- Should have Hyperledger Fabric-based Blockchain implementation experience, Chain code creation, NodeJS-based APIs creation.
- Deep knowledge of smart contracts including testing, implementation, and scaling.
- Must have experience with the development of RESTful web services.
- Must have experience with database design and development. Significant experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL and GraphQL.
- Deployment at production in AWS managed Blockchain in a private cloud.
- Operating knowledge of AWS.
- Strong enthusiasm for technology, with up to date on current tools and best practices around development and software management.
- Experience of using Docker to containerize application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adjust your style and content to suit audiences at all levels, translating between technical and non-technical audiences; as necessary.